Children are expected to wear school uniform every day. This consists of:
- Navy blue school sweatshirt, with school logo
- Royal Blue polo shirt, with school logo
- Winter: Black trousers or skirts and grey/black socks or tights
- Summer: Black shorts or pale blue checked summer dress with white socks
- Black school shoes
- White T-shirt
- Dark shorts or tracksuit bottoms and trainers
All children will be expected to remove stud earrings for PE. No other jewellery is permitted in school.
Where to purchase it:
The school sweatshirt and polo shirt can be bought from ‘Uniformity Clothing’, 11 Rivington Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0AW https://uniformityclothing.co.uk/
All other uniform can be bought more widely from ‘high-street’ retailers. In our schools, there will be a ‘uniform exchange’ which will allow parents and carers to source good quality, pre-loved uniform.
Because the children’s clothing looks the same it is important that it is labelled clearly with your child’s name.
The wearing of jewellery, apart from watches, is discouraged. If earrings are worn they must only be studs. No hoops or other styles as these pose an injury risk. All jewellery must be removed for P.E. and swimming lessons.
No nail varnish, artificial nails or make up to be worn to school.